Jan 29, 2014

Is Macklemore even a rapper?

After getting all these Grammys Macklemore is officially the best rapper. Is that right? I don't think so. First, don't get me wrong or get me wrong, I don't care, Grammys are total bullshit. You sell shit you get shit. Why do people even care about stupid awards in the first place? If you like someone's music just listen to it, that's the biggest award for a musician, not the dumb figurine.
After this little passage above it makes no sense to talk about Macklemore's identity. He seems like a nice guy. I'm just wondering how much longer is he gonna rock that hairstyle, imagine 20 years later 50-year-old Macklemore performing "Thrift Shop", teenagers are making fun of him for that haircut, and older guys would tell them you don't know what the real music is. Probably this is the way it turns out to be. Or another way -  we won't even remember him in a couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment