Jan 30, 2014

Goran Dragic All Star Hopes

Goran should be or should've been, depending on whether he makes it or not and the time you're reading this, an All-Star this year. This is, of course, only my opinion and I hate to say obvious things but just look at the facts. The team is 6th on the west, ahead of Steph aka big city life Curry's Golden State Warriors, and tall shooting German's Mavericks. And admit that it is a bit of surprise considering they're playing without "mini Lebron" Eric Bledsoe. And Goran isn't just playing he's doing it with a style, putting up incredible numbers.
  The picture says it all, even though it's a little old.  At the moment the numbers are 19.7 points and 6.1 assists with a 49.9% of the field.
The only concern is, is it enough to make head coaches pick him. I hope it is. And Kobe better sit his injured ass down.
I was telling everybody that he was gonna make it last year. And I appeared to be wrong. This year I was keeping my mouth shut and watching Goran doing his thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment