Apr 24, 2015

The sneakers worn during NBA's 15 greatest scoring performances

We all know who dropped the most points, when, on whom and etc. Or we pretend to know. What we don't know for real is what kicks players wore for that particular night, so I came up with this list. I should say straight away I only took games since the 1985-86 season. 'Cause let's be real here you probably don't want to see the list with Wilt grabbing almost all places wearing Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, don't get me wrong I love Chucks but it can get boring) So here it is

1. Kobe Bryant. 81 points. Nike Zoom Kobe I

2. David Robinson. 71 points. Nike Air Unlimited

3. Michael Jordan. 69 points. Air Jordan V

4. Kobe Bryant. 65 points. Nike Zoom Kobe 2

5. Michael Jordan. 64 points. Air Jordan 7 "Cardinal"

6. Michael Jordan. 63 points. Air Jordan I

7. Tracy Mcgrady. 62 points. T-Mac 3.5

8. Kobe Bryant. 62 points. Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2k5

9.  Carmelo Anthony. 62 points. Jordan Melo M10

10. Michael Jordan. 61 Points. Air Jordan 2

11. Michael Jordan. 61 points. Air Jordan 2 Low

12. Karl Malone. 61 points. Converse Cons ERX

13. Shaquille O'Neal. 61 points. Dunk.net Chromz

14. Kobe Bryant. 61 points. Nike Zoom Kobe 4

15. LeBron James. 61 points. Nike Zoom Soldier VII

No comments:

Post a Comment