Jan 7, 2014

Mark Wahlberg's Forehead

My mom told me after we just finished watching Contraband that Mark has a very wrinkled forehead. I hadn't really noticed it before, but then I looked through the pictures from Marky Mark years to Mark Wahlberg's 2013 edition. Just look at this guy - full of energy, smiling, doing an iconic CK commercial, having no idea what kind of a crappy movie Night Shyamalan is preparing for him. Zero wrinkles on the forehead.
Then bammmmmmmm 
And that is not even in 2013. DAMNN, that escalated quickly. This is what happens if you add too much of the forehead into your acting. Who knows, I may face the same problem in 10 years so I've decided to keep my face straight. There is no such thing as amazement in my life no more. Yes, that's right Miley Cyrus, you can not surprise me, I've seen it all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment