Jan 7, 2014

Some thoughts on The Secret life of Walter Mitty


If you haven't seen it yet you should do it as soon as possible. I've heard some people sayin' it is the new Forrest Gump and that's exactly what I said to my brother when I watched the trailer for the first time. I've seen it a lot more since. It quickly became one of my favorite trailers of ALL time. The perfect combination of picture and sound. At the time I just graduated from university and felt desperate. I wasn't sure what should I do, after spending so much time studying some stuff I didn't really care about. I saw Ben Stiller in the trailer looking like he's doing something he doesn't really like and dreaming about adventures he never actually went through. That's not what I wanna be in 10 years. So it really touched me.
I'd have liked to tell you that I packed my backpack and went on a trip around the world but I didn't. I wish I did. I hope I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment