Mar 27, 2014

Phoenix's run for playoffs spot


The season is almost done. Phoenix is on a 5-win streak after downing Washington with 10 games left. 4 home games and the rest are on the road. It's not gonna be easy to get the playoff spot. I'm not predicting how many of these games Suns will win, simply because it's almost impossible. That's why we love NBA basketball, I won't be surprised if the Sixers won Houston tonight.
Memphis, Dallas, and Golden State are also great teams. I wish there was an open seeding, which a lot of people are talking about. It hurts to see Eastern teams making playoffs with records way worse than Western teams that are battling for the 8th spot. I feel like the 8th spot will be the most favorable for the Suns in case of Spurs do not fall down from the top of the West. Something tells me that. Maybe that's because of the last time they met during the postseason. You probably know it but the Spurs were swept. I just like how it sounds. They played 4 times this season with one game still ahead. Suns won two of them(one was a preseason game). The games they lost were pretty close. So what I'm saying is... I don't know what I'm saying. Let's just see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment