Jul 11, 2014

David Beckham's backpack

Yo, if there is anyone waiting for another post of mine it's your lucky day. But let's be honest here, no one gives a damn.
Well, as I ended my preamble here's what I need

I need to know the name of this backpack. These shots are from David Beckham: Into the Unknown. If you know please comment below.
Thanks. 
UPDT: If you're reading this guess what, it's your lucky day because one great but decided to stay anonymous dude has found god damn backpack. And yes, another anonymous dude, you were right, it's expensive. To be precise it's a Prada backpack. It can be yours for 1070$. 
Don't forget after all David's making a lot of money. The link is in the comments below. Case's closed)



5 comments:

  1. did you ever find out what it was?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope, I've been all over the web. no signs whatsoever. still waiting for someone to tell

      Delete
  2. whatever it is, looks expensive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, if u find out what it is, please let me know

      Delete